GRIT were engaged to provide structural design and construction monitoring associated with a 7,200 sqm portal steel-framed warehouse in Auckland.
- Temporary works design and structural engineering to assist with the erection of building panels and drainage construction.
- Added insight into the industrial concrete slab design, verifying that it was fit for purpose and made to industry standard.
- Modification design and engineering for;
- End-bearing reinforced concrete piles to support ground beams subject to high uniform loads
- Reinforced concrete retaining wall and footing design
- Reinforced concrete slab and strip footing design for utility blocks