Civil + Structural Engineering
Fit for purpose civil and structural design, project management and quality control for new and existing structures.
Taking into account your immediate and long term objectives, our experienced civil and structural engineers design solutions that minimise costs and operational impact, with a fit for purpose approach that puts your needs first.
GRIT strives to deliver the best value across your entire project, not just the lowest cost option for our discipline, so you can make informed decisions about your assets.
Our Civil and Structural Engineering Consultants specialise in:
- Civil and structural design and reporting for new and existing structures.
- Engineering design and constructability reviews (PS2 or DS2) to ensure a fit for purpose, economical design is achieved.
- Project management (NZS3910) and quality control.
- Commercial structural alterations and structural design.
- Seismic assessment of existing structures using IPENZ PN19 and MBIE processes.
- Fitness for service assessments for deteriorated structures and assets.
- Reverse engineering for old structures where design information is not available and fitness for service assessment or alteration is required.